This Privacy Notice
applies to information, including personal information, collected about you by Newborn Hub.
B. Information We Collect
- We collect information about you from a variety of sources,
- Information we collect from you directly.
- Information we collect about you when you visit our site, use our
services, or view our online advertisements.
- Information we collect about you from other sources, such as
commercially available sources.
- All the information we collect about you may be combined to help us
tailor our communications to you and to develop premium quality products
- How we use this information: To provide offers, products and
services. We use the information we collect to provide the products
and services you request, to tell you about other products and services
offered by Newborn Hub, and to manage our sites and services.
The following are ways we may use the information we collect about you:
samples, premiums, products and information.
new products and services.
you in contests, programs, or offers you request.
provide you with other services that we have offered to you.
and manage your account.
payment for purchases or other services.
against or identify possible fraudulent transactions.
permitted by law, provide you with customised, unsolicited offers and
information about Newborn Hub’s products and services through postal mail.
and provide advertising tailored to your interests.
the use of our products, services, and sites.
how you arrived at our site.
the effectiveness of our advertising.
C. User / Information Sharing
- In general, we do not share your personal information with
third-party marketers, unless we have asked for and obtained your explicit
- We may share your information:
- With our third-party service suppliers, including those who work
on behalf of Newborn Hub and our business partners to send you joint
communications that we hope you find of interest.
- If a Newborn Hub brand is sold to another company.
- To protect and defend the right and property of Newborn Hub
- When required by law, and / or public authorities.
D. User Generated Content
Newborn Hub site may enable users to submit their own content for
contests, blogs, videos, and other functions. Please remember that any
information you disclose becomes public information and you should exercise
caution when deciding to disclose your personal, financial or other information
in a submission. Newborn Hub cannot prevent such information from being used in
a manner that may violate this Privacy Statement, the law, or your personal
privacy and safety and is not responsible for the results of such postings.
Your personal information may be transferred to, stored, and processed in
a country other than the one in which it was provided.
F. Your Choices
- We give you choices about how we communicate with you.
- You can stop receiving promotional email or postal communications
from a particular Newborn Hub brand or program through this Privacy Notice
by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We take steps to keep your personal information
accurate. You can view, correct, or update the contact information you provide
to Newborn Hub.
G. Important Information
- Newborn Hub is committed to working with consumers to obtain a fair
resolution of any complaint or concern about privacy.
- Newborn Hub complies with applicable data protection laws.
- We cooperate with country data protection authorities
if they believe a privacy problem has occurred.
H. Children’s Online Privacy
We believe it is important to provide added protection for children,
surfing the web. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with
their children to participate in and monitor their online activity.
I. How to Contact Us
To contact us with a
question, kindly email us at email@example.com.
Go to Homepage.