1. Terms and Conditions: Thank you for using NewbornHub.com. We provide services and information to you through our web site and these are provided to you on the basis of these terms and conditions. Please note that they may vary from time to time without notice to you. Current terms will be made available as soon as possible on the website.
These terms and conditions apply to all users (including casual browsers) whether or not the registration process has been completed.
2. Description of Services: You are able to benefit by using our web site for a large number of online services and resources which include information, planners and directories, online retailing, and any other services which we may add from time to time. We also may remove certain information or services from our website. Certain services may have their own, additional special terms and conditions.
We may discontinue providing certain or all of the services on all or part of the web site at our discretion and without notice to you. We will, however, endeavour to let you know of this via our site.
3. Registration: Certain information or services are only available
if you complete the registration process. By completing the registration
process, you are stating that you are at least eighteen years of age or a minor
with parental consent or that of a guardian to use our web site. Please note
that all minors are recommended to discuss these terms and conditions with
their parents or guardians before completing the registration process.
In return for you using our web site and benefiting from our information or services, you agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself where required in the registration form, and to ensure that this information is kept accurate, complete and up to date. Once you have completed the registration process, you will have specified a username and a password. You must ensure that you keep your username and password in a safe and secure place and that you do not disclose them to anyone because you will be fully responsible for all activities which occur under your username and password. It is your responsibility to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your username and password or any other breach of security as soon as you become aware of it.
4. Code of Conduct: You are responsible for anything which you transmit or receive to, from or via or post on our web site. We do not control or screen the content of what is posted to, from or via our web site by our members or third parties, and accordingly we do not guarantee its accuracy, integrity or quality or that it will not be objectionable to you. You should not place any reliance on, nor will we be responsible or liable for anything which has been transmitted or received, or ought to have been transmitted or received but was not. You are not permitted to use our web site or any of our information or services for any reason or purpose which is unlawful, defamatory, harmful or objectionable and, in particular, you are not permitted to transmit anything which, in our opinion, harms our business or offends other users. You are not permitted to transmit to, from or via or post on our web site anything which you do not have a clear right to use. You must ensure that you do not transmit or post on our web site any material containing software viruses or files designed to damage or disrupt the good working order of any computer or telecommunications equipment.
not permitted to do anything which may disrupt in any way the operation of our
web site and services, nor are you permitted to do anything which would disrupt
the use and enjoyment of our web site and our services by any other user.
Other than as expressly permitted, by us in writing, you are not permitted to use our web site to engage in any commercial activity of any form. We may be entitled at our discretion to refuse or remove anything which is transmitted to, from or via or posted on our web site which, in our opinion, is objectionable or otherwise does not comply with these terms and conditions. We will not be liable at all for doing this. We may record preserve and disclose anything which has been transmitted to, from or via or posted on our web site and the services, where required by law or where we are acting in good faith.
Unless otherwise specified, the Newborn Hub website is for your personal and noncommercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from the Newborn Hub website.
Harassment in any manner or form on the site or any of the Newborn Hub website, including via e-mail and chat or by obscene or abusive language is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including host, or representative or other members or visitors on the site is prohibited. You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the site any content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable, or which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. You may not upload commercial content on the site or use the site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organization.
5. Proprietary Rights and Licences: All text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, page layouts, design and other material that is contained on our web site or is part of our information and services, is protected by our copyrights, trade marks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws.
We own or are licensed to use all intellectual property rights (including all copyrights, patents, trade marks and trade secrets) in connection with and in all versions of the web site and our services, the software we use to operate the web site and services and any data (including data obtained from you during the registration process) generated by users of the web site and services. You are not permitted, except where expressly authorised to do so, to change, copy, store, publish, rent, licence, sell or distribute in any way any of these intellectual property rights.
When you transmit or post any material to or on our web site, you grant to us non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, royalty free licence under your copyright and other intellectual property rights to use or display or distribute that material in any way without any duty at all to account to you.
6. Advertisements and Promotions: We may use our web site or any of the services we provide or in any of the correspondence we send to you to run advertisements promoting products and services we offer, or any person or corporation duly authorised by us to advertise or promote their product or services through us.
7. External Links: We may provide or third parties may provide links or other web sites or resources. These are provided purely as a matter of convenience and we do not endorse the contents of those web sites. We are not responsible for the availability of these web sites, nor will we be liable in any way for any loss or damage which you may suffer by using those web sites. If you decide to access linked third party web sites you do so at your own risk.
In an attempt to provide increased value to our visitors, this site may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third party vendors and other third parties (the "External Sites"). However, even if the third party is affiliated with Newborn Hub, Newborn Hub has no control over these linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of Newborn Hub. Newborn Hub has no responsibility or liability for these independent policies or actions and is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites. These linked sites are only for your convenience and therefore you access them at your own risk. Links do not imply that Newborn Hub sponsors, endorses, is affiliated with or associated with, or has been legally authorized to use any trademark, trade name, service mark, design, logo, symbol or other copyrighted materials displayed on or accessible through such External Sites. Nonetheless, Newborn Hub seeks to protect the integrity of its site and the links placed upon it and therefore requests any feedback on not only its own site, but for sites it links to as well (including if a specific link does not work).
8. Disclaimer of Warranties: You agree that:
8.1: your use of the web site and our services is at
your sole risk. The web site and services are provided on an as is and as
available basis. We expressly disclaim all conditions of any kind, including
but not limited to conditions of title, fitness for a particular purpose,
satisfactory quality and non-infringement of proprietary or third party rights;
8.2: to the extent that it is lawfully possible to do so, we make no warranty that (a) the web site and our services and/ or any information will meet your requirements, (b) your access to and use of the services will be error-free, (c) any errors or inaccuracies will be corrected. Further, if your use of the web site results in the need for servicing or replacing equipment or data, this will not be at our risk and expense, (d) accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability, completeness or otherwise, of the content of any of the external sites referred to in this site.
8.3: no advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you through or from the web site or from our services will create any warranty not expressly stated in these terms and conditions. If you have any questions about the above, please contact us at queries@newbornHub.com.
8.4: Content provided on this site is for entertainment or informational purposes only and should not be construed as medical or healthcare, safety, legal or financial advice. Content on this site is not a substitute for professional medical or healthcare (including diagnosis or treatment), safety, legal or financial advice, and may not be used for such purposes. Always seek the advice of your physician, a licensed attorney/lawyer in the appropriate jurisdiction, a financial advisor or other qualified expert with any questions you may have regarding a medical question or condition, a safety concern or a legal or financial issue. Reliance on information presented on this site is at your own risk. This site contains the opinions and views of others. Given the interactive nature of this site, we cannot endorse, guarantee or be responsible for the accuracy or efficacy of any content generated by our users.
Newborn Hub does not filter advertisements or other content that children may view through our sites or "hot-linked" sites, and they could receive content and materials from the Internet and/or advertising that are inappropriate for children. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children and to consider using electronic filtering software.
THIS SITE AND THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION, SERVICES, AND PRODUCTS IN THIS SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, TEXT, GRAPHICS, AND LINKS, ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, NEWBORNHUB DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS, AND WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE.
9. Indemnity: You agree to indemnify us and hold us harmless from and against any claims, actions or demands (including any legal fees incurred in connection therewith) resulting from your misuse of our web site or your breach of these terms and conditions. We will notify you promptly of any such claim, action or demand and will assist you as may be reasonably necessary providing you meet our costs and expenses (including our legal fees).
10. Limitation of Liability: To the extent that we are lawfully able to do so, we will not be liable for any claims, losses and/ or damages of any nature resulting from: (a) your use or inability to use the web site; (b) the services we provide (except where we expressly state that we have responsibilities or liabilities in these terms and conditions) or other terms and conditions that relate to our other goods and/ or services we provide; (c) unauthorised access to or alterations of your transmissions or data; (d) statements or conduct of any third parties.
IN NO EVENT SHALL NEWBORNHUB BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL, DAMAGES, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, EVEN IF NEWBORNHUB HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, WHETHER IN AN ACTION UNDER CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, OR ANY OTHER THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR PERFORMANCE OF THE INFORMATION, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, AND MATERIALS AVAILABLE FROM THIS SITE. THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY.
Newborn Hub makes no representation that materials in the site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to them from territories where their content is illegal is prohibited. You are using this site from your location on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. You may not use or export the materials in violation of the applicable laws and regulations.
11. Use and Storage: We may establish general practices and limits concerning the use of the web site and the services we provide, including limits to the size or number of e-mail messages you send or the time that messages may be stored or posted on our web site. We are entitled to delete any material at any time and we will not be liable in any way for deleting or failing to store or post any material which you may transmit to us.
12. Suspension and Termination: We may in our sole discretion suspend and/ or terminate registration or use of our web site or our services at any time and we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any loss or damages suffered on account of such suspension and or termination. Typically, we would only do this where you have not used our services for some time or if we believe that you have acted inconsistently with those terms and conditions. However, there may be other reasons why we would suspend and/ or terminate.
13. Trade Mark Information: Newborn Hub.com is a registered domain name. You agree not to display or use either or both in any manner.
14. Typographical Errors: In the event Newborn Hub product or service is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical error or error in pricing information received from our suppliers, Newborn Hub shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product or service listed at the incorrect price. Newborn Hub shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, Newborn Hub shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
15. Use of Newborn Hub, Community Areas & Subscription Services: Newborn Hub may, but is not obligated to, monitor or review any areas on the site where users transmit or post Communications (defined below) or communicate solely with each other, including but not limited to chat rooms, bulletin boards or other user forums, and the content of any such Communications. Newborn Hub, however, will have no liability related to the content of any such Communications, whether or not arising under the laws of copyright, trademarks, libel, privacy, obscenity, or otherwise.
No material shall be posted on or transmitted through the Community Areas which violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others that would constitute a criminal offence, gives rise to civil liability or otherwise violates any law. You may not upload, post or otherwise make available on the Community Areas any material protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark or other proprietary right. You are responsible for determining that any material you upload or contribute is not protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right. You shall be solely liable for any damages resulting from any infringement of copyright, trademark or other proprietary right, or any other harm resulting from any uploading, posting or submission. No user may engage in conduct that, in the Newborn Hub's judgment, restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying the Community Areas. Advertising or commercial solicitation may not be posted on or transmitted through the Community Areas without the Newborn Hub's express written approval.
The term "Community Areas" means the bulletin boards, chat rooms, content sharing, and other user participatory areas on the Newborn Hub, and areas dedicated to Newborn Hub products and services on third-party sites, such as Facebook and Twitter. Your use of Newborn Hub areas on third-party sites, while subject to these terms, is also subject to any terms and conditions imposed by those sites.
Subscription Services. The Newborn Hub makes available to users certain online subscription services and other paid services and products. The following terms and conditions shall apply in the event that you subscribe to any paid subscription service or services offered by this site (the "Subscription").
Subscription Terms. The Subscription will continue until the Newborn Hub receives notification of termination from you as described below. You authorize the Newborn Hub to charge to the credit card account designated during the registration process the current fees and charges for each term according to the subscription plan chosen by you. If you accepted an offer that included a free trial period, your credit card account will not be charged until after the end of the free trial period. If you ordered in response to a free trial period offer, you may cancel the subscription process and avoid a charge to your credit card account by following the directions accompanying the trial offer.
Modification of Terms. The Newborn Hub shall have the right at any time to impose, change or modify its fees and billing methods, or other terms and conditions applicable to your use of the Subscription or to impose new terms and conditions. Such changes, modifications, additions or deletions shall be effective thirty (30) days after notice thereof, which may be given by means including, but not limited to, posting on the Newborn Hub a revised version of this Agreement or notification by electronic or conventional mail. If any such change is unacceptable to you, you may terminate your Subscription. Any use of the Subscription by you after the change in terms is effective shall conclusively be deemed to constitute acceptance by you of such changes, modifications, additions or deletions. You agree to review these terms and conditions periodically to be aware of such revisions. You may also be subject to additional terms and conditions imposed by third party content providers in connection with third party content, software or services.
If you believe that any material posted on Newborn Hub website violates your copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If any of these terms and conditions is found to be invalid then that provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions which shall remain fully enforceable. No waiver by us of any term shall be deemed to be continuing or shall be deemed to be a waiver of any other term.
You are not permitted to reproduce, sell or exploit for any commercial purpose any part of the web site or our services. These terms and conditions will be interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of Pakistan and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Pakistani Courts.
For up-to-date information on our services and all support facilities or if you are dissatisfied with our web site, our services or have any questions concerning these terms and conditions, please contact us at email@example.com.
18. Electronic newsletter: Newborn Hub publishes an electronic newsletter and complies with best practice in eMarketing. We apply a double opt-in policy, which requires you to confirm your wish to sign up for the newsletter. This measure is a further safeguard against possible abuse of the subscriber list by the third parties. You can unsubscribe at any time by a simple one-click process. We will then confirm that you have left our list.
19. Communications: We want to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. If you prefer not to receive information from us, either through e-mail, postal mail or by phone, please let us know by writing to us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
By purchasing online, you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on new products and services or upcoming events. Again, you can unsubscribe from these at any time.
Go to Homepage.